Thomas Rupp practices in the area of corporate and individual bankruptcy. Mr. Rupp specializes in corporate and consumer chapter 7 and 11 cases and represents chapter 7 trustees and chapter 11 committees. Prior to joining McNutt Law Group he was a judicial extern for the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Mr. Rupp was also a Judicial extern for the Honorable Whitney Rimel, and worked in the California State Senate as a Legistlative Aide.
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A., 2007)
- University of California, Davis School of Law (J.D. 2011)
- 2011, California
- State Bar of California
- San Francisco Bar Association — Co-Chair Business, Commercial, and Bankruptcy Section of the Barristers Club
- Bay Area Bankruptcy Forum
- Turnaround Management Association